|Photo credit: Pinterest|
Memorial Day Weekend is finally here, time for jorts, barbecues and the beach! It’s also time for some serious online sales and I’m breaking down the best deals at my favorite online retailers. Stock up and save on the best summer staples.
- Headed to any summer festivals? Nail festival style in this embroidered dress with fringe by ASTR. And while you’re at it why not pick up these booties and this hat to complete the outfit.
- In case you hadn’t noticed I’m REALLY into white for this summer. This scallop trim chiffon inset dress by Topshop is so chic for just about any summer occasion.
- I’m a little bit obsessed over the simple sexiness of this Helmut Lang Side Slit Dress. Major effortlessly cool vibes going on here.
- This dress reminds me of a pretty watercolor painting and could not be more perfect for that summer wedding on your calendar.
- This embroidered lace skirt is an ABSOLUTE STEAL and honestly this midi style is so flattering. Think I’m adding this one to my cart.
- Pleated skirts are such a major trend and with this skirt you can see why. So chic, love it in white, perfect for the office or brunch with the girls.
- I just can’t seem to get enough of French Connection lately. Everything from their dresses to rompers to sweaters is so wearable AND affordable. My most coveted piece in my closet right now is this hot pink maxi. It has pockets, it’s silk and it’s gorgeous, and now it’s on sale!
- I just can’t get enough of the check print on this dress. See how I styled it here.
- I am OBSESSED with these metallic heels. They go with everything and they are so comfortable. I wore them for an entire day and they were awesome. These mules are also my go-to shoe right now, super comfy and chic and go with EVERYTHING.
- I love the nautical vibe of this sweater and it is just so cute with boyfriend jeans or layered over a fun dress.
- When I saw this romper in the store I nearly fell over. The print is to die for and once again, it has pockets, need I say more?!
- The block heel is very on trend. These cute leather sandals are so comfortable and chic. I own them in powder rose but I’m adding the black to my collection. Perfect summer sandal.
- The wait is finally over. I’ve been eyeing these lace up peep toe heels for months and at under $50 I have no excuse not to scoop them up! I love the nude paired with boyfriend jeans and the true red would add the perfect pop of color with a navy shift dress.
- I’ve been literally living in my ankle strap flat sandals all spring and these are the perfect sandal to transition into summer.
- Laser cut details, ankle strap, wooden block heel, yes, yes and yes! These are the perfect feminine heel for summer.
- I picked up this dress a few weeks ago and it’s an absolute steal now at under $60! The tiny floral print and flowy above the knee fit make it the perfect everyday summer dress.
- This embroidered floral dress is the prettiest bright pink. I would wear it to a bridal shower or a fun Sunday brunch.
- If you’re looking for that “look at me” dress, look no further than this sequin number. It has a little bit of a flapper feel and the shape lends a sophisticated vibe to this sparkler. If you’re a sequins girl, this is your dress.
- I am all about the one piece swimsuit for this summer and this windowpane print is so chic.
- I love anything striped and this cashmere sweater is no exception. Perfect for those chilly summer nights on the water. For casual sunday strolls this striped tee is exceptional with boyfriend jeans and these super cute nude ankle strap sandals.
Disclosure: if you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission. Thank you for your support of this blog.