This post is in partnership with Credo.
Credo has become my favorite place to shop for clean beauty. Their product standards are incredibly high across ingredient safety, sourcing, ethics and sustainability. Every product they carry is also cruelty-free. It makes shopping for skincare and beauty products so much easier. They also have sustainable packaging guidelines that every brand they carry has to meet. Needless to say I’m a huge fan (they also acquired Follain back in October).
Credo typically does one sale a year during their F&F sale before the holidays. For the first time ever, Credo is hosting a 20% off summer sale (6/29-7/4) and they’ve given me an exclusive code for you to shop a day early! Things sell out fast, so I am really excited to have a code for early access. You can use code SUMMERJESS to shop a day early and get 20% off your entire order (*only brand exclusion is Marie Veronique).
My Top Beauty Picks
Get 20% Off At Credo today With Code SummerJess (no code needed 6/29-7/4)
- I recently went back to Innersense Shampoo and Conditioner and I have no idea why I ever use anything else! I never have issues when I use their shampoo and between my hard water and already sensitive scalp it’s a game changer. My online community and DMs were ablaze with comments from fellow Innersense super fans, including curly haired girls who said they love it too. I use the Color Awakening Shampoo and Color Radiance Conditioner. To brighten and tone my blonde I use the Purple Shampoo once every 1-2 weeks.
- This is the leave in conditioner I use which keeps my hair shiny and soft. In the summer I love this sea salt spray for some added texture and beachy waves.
- If your hair needs some TLC, this hair mask is the fix. It smooths, repairs and adds hydration and shine without weighing hair down.
Ok so let’s get to the good stuff, I just shared my entire skincare routine here, but these are all of my skincare favorites from Credo.
- For serums I love this Mountain Glow Serum by Ursa Major. Amazing texture and consistency, so hydrating and feels incredible on the skin.
- I will not stop talking about this Vitamin C facial oil. It’s the best facial oil I’ve ever used, hands down. I’m on my second bottle and it’s my favorite skincare product right now. It’s light, absorbs quickly into skin and doesn’t make your pores feel clogged or congested.
- For affordable skincare, Follain always wins in my book. Super effective and a great price point, their Vitamin C serum and eye cream are my two favorites. The exfoliating body wash is also excellent.
- If you’re in search of a cleanser this cleansing oil is awesome. It’s great at removing sunscreen and makeup and smells amazing.
- Had to switch up my natural deodorant and started using this from Necessaire. It’s great!
- For my super dry skin this Osea Body Oil is so nice and the smell is incredible.
- This gold mask feels like a spa treatment in a jar. I put it on about 5-10 minutes before I get in the shower. It’s very hydrating and leaves skin super soft and glowy.
- Venus Williams SPF does not disappoint. I use the Eleven Sun Serum SPF 40 as the last step in my skincare routine. It’s a light consistency that absorbs nicely and leaves my skin looking glowy and dewy. It also lasts and holds up to sweating and activities.
- This bug spray is an 11/10. I discovered it last summer and it’s the best one I’ve tried (and I’ve tested too many to admit). My friend also swears by the anti-itch relief balm so I’m getting that in the sale!
- Check out this video for the coolest blush ever. This blush oil is a color changing blush that gives a just enough natural flush. It’s super easy to apply and looks gorgeous.
- I’m a big fan of a metallic eyeshadow and this one from Gen See is super pigmented but still subtle. I get compliments every time I wear it (shade First Light 02). It has amazing staying power and doesn’t crease or smudge.
- The Tower28 Beauty Mascara has become my go-to. The brush is phenomenal, it never clumps and helps separate lashes to make them look longer and thicker.
- Another Tower28 favorite, this tinted lip balm is nourishing and a fun wash of color (I have shade Shake).
What I’m Buying
I’m stocking up on some favorites and a few products I want to try.
- Follain Everything Soap Refills, this soap is just the best and I have it in all our bathrooms and at the kitchen sink.
- My favorite Follain candle. I can never get enough of these and I love to give them as gifts.
- This anti-itch relief balm for bug bites. A friend swears by it!
- Necessaire Body Wash, love this and Craig likes it too.
- This 5-in1 SPF/makeup/skincare from Irish & Romeo. So many great reviews I have to try it!
Disclosure: if you buy something through the links on this blog, we may earn an affiliate commission. We only feature products we would personally recommend. Thank you for your support.