It’s here! Sephora’s Spring Savings Event starts today. This sale only happens twice a year so it’s a great opportunity to get a deal on your favorites or try a new product you’ve been eyeing. Here are all of my top Clean at Sephora beauty picks across skincare, makeup, and hair. First things first, here’s what you need to know about the sale.
SEPHORA SPRING Savings EVENT DATES: 4/1-4/11 (USE CODE SAVESPRING)
- 4/1 – 4/11- All Tiers: 30% off Sephora Collection
- 4/1 – 4/11- Rouge: 20% off (4/1-4/4 Rouge First Access)
- 4/5 – 4/11- VIB: 15% off
- 4/7 – 4/11- Insiders: 10% off
My Picks From the Sephora Spring Savings Event
What I’m Buying
Basically everything Saie Beauty.
The brand doesn’t go on sale often and I use Saie products everyday. My favorites are the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter (love both shades and Sunglow is so good for summer), Sunvisor, Slip Tint (tinted moisturizer), and Sun Melt (bronzer). See two YouTube videos with Saie products HERE and HERE.
Necessaire’s The Body Wash- With Niacinamide is a staple. I love the Eucalyptus scent and how it cleans without drying or stripping my skin.
My Top Clean Beauty Picks
- I’ve used Indie Lee COQ-10 Toner for years and it does not disappoint. Still love it and use it everyday. It cleans and tones without stripping or drying out your skin.
- Farmacy Honeymoon Glow is one of my all time favorites. So good for exfoliating, my skin always looks amazing the morning after using it. It has ingredients AHAs, BHAs and hyaluronic acid for exfoliation and hydration.
- For summer if I need something more heavy duty than Saie Sunvisor I like Supergoop Mineral SheerScreen.
- For an at home peel, the Universal Daily Peel from Dr. Dennis Gross is amazing.
- My night time eye cream from Biossance is super rich and creamy.
- This Niacinamide mask from Farmacy is really good. Very hydrating, helps strengthen skin’s moisture barrier with 10% niacinamide, and restores hydration overnight.
Makeup and Self Tanner
- This SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette in Dragonfly is so pretty. It’s really easy to use and blend. I love that the color is subtle but also buildable. Such a great mix of colors for spring and summer.
- I wear Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter every day. It gives the most gorgeous, natural looking glow and feels so good on your skin. You can wear it alone or mix with tinted moisturizer, sunscreen or foundation. Here’s a more thorough review I wrote in this post.
- If you’re looking for a full coverage foundation the Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint is great.
- If you are a fan of lip gloss, I love this MERIT Shade Slick Tinted Lip Oil (in Bel Air). It’s shiny and hydrating without being sticky.
- The Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara is so good for volume and length and it doesn’t flake off.
- The BEST bronzer. I used to skip bronzer because I felt like it never looked good on me. The Saie Sun Melt Natural Cream Bronzer (Light Bronze) is amazing, creamy, buildable and blendable. Also it really does work best with the brush.
- I love, love, love the Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops (shade medium) especially in the winter because I’ll just mix a few drops in with my lotion to get a subtle glow.
- For self-tanning I like the Isle of Paradise Mousse in medium (best application is to use the mitt).
- This Merit Brow 1980 Volumizing Eyebrow Pomade Gel is my go-to, it’s so easy and makes my brows look fluffy and full. If I really want to add thickness I use this KOSAS pencil first. See this video for how I do my brows.
- I’m all about cream blush. I love this 8th Muse from Kosas and Rush Hour from Tower 28 Beauty.
- This Briogeo shampoo has been amazing. It’s very soothing for a sensitive, dry or itchy scalp. I treat it like a clarifying shampoo and use it once a week.
- More from Briogeo, I love this avocado hair mask.
- This is another one of my favorite hair masks from Playa and I really like that you apply it from scalp to ends.
My skin looks so much better when I am consistent with using my NuFace Trinity. I keep it out on my bathroom counter so that I don’t forget to use it. A great at home microcurrent therapy treatment. I did a tutorial video and it’s a pretty good visual of how it works here!
Disclosure: if you buy something through the links on this blog, we may earn an affiliate commission. We only feature products we would personally recommend. Thank you for your support.