Lately my time allotment for makeup has been VERY short and I’ve pretty much mastered the 5 minute makeup routine. I like to keep my makeup pretty minimal anyway and I pretty much only use products that don’t feel like you have anything makeup on at all. My morning makeup has been some version of this combination as of late so figured I’d share what’s working! Here’s how I created this quick dewy 5 minute fall makeup look.
Quick Dewy 5 Minute Fall Makeup
- Saie Sunvisor. Apply all over face and neck.
- Mix Saie Glowy Super Gel in Starglow with Saie Slip Tint in 3.5 and apply all over face and neck with Saie Brush. Save on the set!
- Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease in Rush Hour. I love this cream blush. I apply to cheekbones and across ridge of nose lightly.
- Sephora Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette in Dragonfly. I can’t find this on Sephora but they’ll bring it back. This palette looks similar.
- Saie Brow Butter in Medium Brown. Honestly I like the Merit 1980 one better, but this is what I have right now.
- Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara. The best stuff!
- Saie Hydrabeam in shade two. A lot of the time I skip concealer but if I am using it this one is great.
- Kosasport Lip Balm in Rush. This trio is a great deal.
- Spritz of Ilia Blue Light Filter. Not sure if it actually does anything but it does seem like a decent setting spray if nothing else.
That’s it! Lasts all day and easy to wash off at night. My kinda makeup!
Disclosure: if you buy something through the links on this blog, we may earn an affiliate commission. We only feature products we would personally recommend. Thank you for your support.