Is it just me or are guys ALWAYS the hardest to buy for? My Dad is almost impossible (don’t worry I have another gift guide coming for the “very difficult to buy for crowd”) haha. So this year I sat down with Craig and asked what he thought were good gifts for guys, the first thing he said was “maple syrup” because he goes through a jug every two weeks (not a joke). So if all else fails, maple syrup. He did have some really good suggestions though, I just hope he’s not expecting to find all of these under the tree, haha, seriously though.
1. There’s a reason YETI is now a multi-billion dollar business. Everyone loves the brand, and whether he loves tailgating, camping, fishing, hiking or backyard party hosting, the YETI cooler is a must. This one is great for the beach.
2. This probably shows up in my gift guide every year but it’s one of Craig’s favorite things so I had to include it. This fleece lined flannel from L.L. Bean is affordable, has a ton of sizing options and comes in eight different colors.
3. These slippers are the “one for me and one for you gift.” You can’t get a pair for anyone without getting a pair for yourself. We both have these and live in them, seriously. The best slippers, ever.
4. We started collecting cookbooks and recently got this one by native New Englander, Matt Jennings. Craig LOVES this cookbook and immediately started marking pages for recipes he wanted to try. If you’ve got a guy on your list that likes to cook, this is an awesome gift.
5. You can’t go wrong with Barbour. These leather gloves not only look great but are thinsulate lined for warmth even on the chilliest of days.
6. Patagonia anything is a good gift idea. This jacket is a slightly higher price point but you get what you pay for. Craig still has Patagonia jackets from 10 years ago.
7. Does it get any cooler than an instant camera from Leica? What’s really awesome is you can actually customize every shot with adjustable aperture and light settings (it also has a timer and flash). This Polaroid instant camera is another good option for the beginner photographer or hobbyist.
8. Can’t go wrong with a cashmere beanie and I love this color green. It comes in four other colors (and last time I checked it was on sale!).
9. Another one of Craig’s favorites (and mine), this speaker has great sound, is water resistant, has a 12 hour battery and bluetooth technology so you can easily pair your phone.
10. Puzzled about this gift guide pick? Haha, sorry had to. The guys (and girls) in my family love puzzles. It’s such a fun group activity for family vacations or lazy days at home by the fire. Caution: may become addicting.
11. Craig’s had a few pairs of these Nikes and they’re hands down his favorites. They always have good colors for guys that don’t like flashy sneakers.