This is, probably not surprisingly, always one of my favorite gift guides to put together. Whether it’s a gift for your bestie, your Mom, your sister, your cousin or yourself (this is a judgement free zone!) finding something special for the ladies in your life shouldn’t be stressful. Here are some of my favorite things to give during the holiday season (most of these are on sale for Cyber Monday so don’t miss out on great prices today). I also updated my Black Friday post to include all of the deals for today so make sure you check that out! Happy (Cyber) Monday.
1. Camel Wool Coat (40% off w/ code MONDAY) – A tan wool coat is a closet staple (as I mentioned here). What is better than giving one of the ladies on your list a coat she can wear with everything and have forever? It’s timeless and classic. My other favorite camel wool coat with a more tailored fit is still 40% off through today.
3. Powder Highlighter – This powder is currently backordered until the end of December and there’s a reason. It goes on almost like a cream and gives the most insanely gorgeous and dewy, light-from-within glow when you dab it on your cheekbones and above your lip. Worth the wait.
4. Ankle Boots (On sale under $100) – Another one of those “you can never have too many” things, ankle boots are the universally flattering and chic wardrobe staple. These are under $100 and I can’t get over the comfort and quality. I also love this tan suede pair and you can’t go wrong with the Sam Edelman Petty booties.
5+6. Metallic & Nude Nail Polish – Nail polish always makes great stocking stuffers or nice little add-ons to put inside a gift like a clutch or tote. Right now I’m loving metallic and nude nails, I keep switching between silver, gold, and nude.
7. Neutral Sweater (40% off w/ code MONDAY) – My sweater obsession is slightly out of control but when you live in the Northeast or any climate that gets cold sweaters are just a necessary part of life for much of the year. Neutral sweaters in white, gray, cream and tan make the perfect gift because they go with everything and they never go out of style.
9. Leather Clutch (Get 30% off w/ code CYBER30) – Something every woman can use in her wardrobe, a beautiful leather clutch is another one of those timeless gifts. Clare V. is one of my favorite brands for clutches, her calf hair clutch is another crowd favorite.
10. Snow Boots (Currently 25% off) – Sorel boots are hands down one of the best winter boots out there. My Dad gave me my first pair for Christmas when I was a tween. The Joan of Arctic boots by Sorel are another favorite style. If you need a gift idea for someone in a cold climate, these are it.
11. Oversize Cashmere Scarf (Currently 40% off) – I love giving cashmere for holiday gifts. It’s soft, it’s classic and it’s so warm. An oversize scarf is versatile and chic for any type of outfit (jeans and a tee, a formal occasion, travel). This cashmere wrap is also on sale and comes in four great neutral shades. This one from Ann Taylor is also 50% off today.
12. Nude Lipstick – Some of my favorite gifts to give are the beauty products I can’t live without. This sheer nude (Dolce Vita) by Nars looks good on literally everyone. Another great universally flattering nude is Jouer’s long wearing liquid lipstick in Terra. It doesn’t have the drying, tight, cakey feeling that most long wear lipsticks have.
13. Classic Tote – (Get 30% off w/ code CYBER30) Every woman needs a beautiful classic tote. I also love the Longchamp Le Pliage Tote (great for travel and commuters) and the Madewell Leather Transport Tote.
A Few More Gift Ideas For Her
Disclosure: if you buy something through the links on this blog, we may earn an affiliate commission. We only feature products we would personally recommend. Thank you for your support.