The battle for control over the thermostat is on. The weather took a quick turn and it’s cold! Indoor heat is on, fireplace is going and the outdoor air is drier than ever which means my skin is THIRSTY. As someone with already dry skin, fall and winter can really do a number on it, so my focus is always moisturize, hydrate, and (occasionally) exfoliate. Most mornings my skincare routine is rinse (water only), serum, eye cream, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Sometimes I’ll use toner or a hydrating mist after rinsing especially if I’ve done a mask the night before. For makeup I keep it simple and focus on creamy formulas that melt into my skin and help with that dewy glowy look. Here’s a glowy fall skin and makeup look I did for an IG Live. You can see the video here.
- Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence
- Follain Brightening Serum (my limited edition kit is the best value!)
- Follain Eye Cream (comes in the kit)
- Indie Lee Brightening Cream
- Saie Dewy Highlight (Starglow) with Saie Sunvisor (1 pump each)
- Kosas Brow Pop Medium Brown
- Merit Volumizing Eyebrow Gel in Brown
- Kosas 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow in Globe
- Kosas Cream Blush 8th Muse
- Merit Day Glow Highlighting Balm in Bounce
- Tatcha The Pearl
- Kosas Wet Lip Oil in Jellyfish
Glowy Skin and Fall Makeup
Disclosure: if you buy something through the links on this blog, we may earn an affiliate commission. We only feature products we would personally recommend. Thank you for your support.
Such beautiful products. I need to check these out.