Stocking stuffers are one of my favorite things to shop for during the holidays. I love getting lots of little gifts and putting together cute packages in creative ways. It’s Green Monday today which means MAJOR sales happening and one of the last opportunities to get really good deals before Christmas. Here’s a list of the best sales happening today and my favorite things to use as stocking stuffers or gifts for friends and co-workers.
Green Monday Sales
ASOS 20% off December faves, Ann Taylor extra 60% off sale, LOFT 40% off w/ code STYLEEVENT, French Connection 30% of sale w/ code F30FSL, J.Crew 40% off w/ code 24HOURS, 20% off monogram gifts from Anthropologie, 25% off cold weather gear from Urban Outfitters, Pottery Barn 20% off w/ code DELIGHT
1. Rose Face Mist – I basically can’t live without face mist. I keep one in my purse, on my desk, in my bathroom, you get the point. It gives me an instant pick me up any time of day and for travel it is a LIFESAVER. I also love the one that comes in this set.
2. Insulated bobble – Stay tuned for a post tomorrow on tips to stay hydrated. It’s so important, particularly now when everyone is sick and run down, to drink enough water. Why not do it in an eco-friendly and stylish bottle? I also love the infuse bobble.
4. Little Book of Fashion – I love this little book. It’s perfect for a coffee table or desk.
5. Coco Rose Lip Conditioner – Coconut oil for your lips. Yes please.
6. Metallic Clutch – At $25 this clutch is a steal!
7. Sea Salt Mineral Bath – Nice little luxurious soak for stress relief, softening skin and easing sore muscles. Did I mention it’s all natural?
More Stocking Stuffers and Gifts Under $100
Disclosure: if you buy something through the links on this blog, we may earn an affiliate commission. We only feature products we would personally recommend. Thank you for your support.