You can’t beat affordable holiday gifts under $50 and the timing on this one is perfect because so many of these picks are on sale right now! I already have a few of these myself, including the yoga mat I recently ordered to try and motivate myself to go to a class. Don’t forget to check out the rest of my gift guides here (lots of stuff on sale this weekend!) and my Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale round-up.
1. I love the Rifle Paper Co. calendars because the artwork is so nice you can frame months after they’re done. This one is 30% off (ending today).
2. I have a bunch of these S’well water bottles and they’re awesome for the gym, traveling, or even at home if you’re trying to remind yourself to drink more water (me everyday). Get 25% off right now on this one.
3. Love this bracelet as a gift for your bestie, Mom, sister or any special lady in your life that wouldn’t mind looking down at a little motivation everyday.
4. One of my favorite pieces of jewelry is a signet ring from my Aunt that’s been in our family for generations. I can’t believe this one is under $50. Take it to your local jeweler and have it engraved for an extra special gift.
5. I am in LOVE with this brass inlay marble box. I got it in two sizes for an upcoming collaboration with West Elm (stay tuned!). Beautiful for your dresser/vanity/bathroom countertop or even coffee table. Up to 30% off right now with code SAVEMORE.
6. I love the playful tassels and geometric design on these earrings and they’re a STEAL right now with an extra 25% off with code DONTSTRESS. They come in three gorgeous colors.
7. My favorite candle is backkkkkk. I think this candle might be in almost every gift guide. They’re that good. And 30% off this weekend. It really does make an awesome gift.
8. Can’t go wrong with a faux fur pom chunky knit beanie. A cozy and stylish gift, this one also comes in four cute colors but the white is definitely my favorite (lavender is a close second).
9. The best gift for the yoginis in your life and it’s a steal! Save up to 30% off with code MORE17.
10. I love the vintage look of these pretty floral painted coasters.
11. A great gift for anyone that loves their ZZZs. I basically collect eye masks at this point, particularly for when I’m traveling. This would make a great stocking stuffer. Also love this fuzzy sherpa eye mask.
12. Stylish and indestructible this is one of my favorite gifts because it has so many uses (beach, BBQ, grocery store, travel). It also comes in 5 colors.
13. One of my favorite marble cheese boards (and 30% off this weekend). Makes a great gift but also a good one to treat yo self.
I love these cute little picks! Especially that yoga mat, I have a similar yoga bag and I use it all the time.
LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these.
xo, Meghan | http://tanlinesanddaisies.com/