Kicking off my 2017 holiday gift guide series with gift ideas for mom, aunts, cousins, besties, and all the other special ladies in your life. I’ve actually already given a few of these as gifts this year, and I may have purchased a few of these for myself, the bows are just too hard to resist. I’ll be sharing two gift guides every week from now up until right before Christmas and you can find my dedicated Holiday page with decor, entertaining, gift ideas and style inspiration here (I’ll be adding it to the navigation menu on the homepage soon so it’s easier to find). The best part about this gift guide though, is that every single thing on here SHIPS FREE. The next guide on the list is gift ideas for the hostess, one of my favorites to pull together, stay tuned!
1. This is one of my favorite gifts because it’s classic and timeless. I don’t know anyone that couldn’t use the Madewell leather tote. It fits everything, goes with everything and is great for everyday and travel. It also comes in a zip top version.
2. This best-selling mask is probably on any beauty lover’s list. Just take a look at the reviews and you’ll see why everyone loves this hydrating, smoothing, lightweight and gentle mask. Sheet masks also make great stocking stuffers, I’ve been loving anything by Erno Laszlo lately.
3. A hydrating, all natural beauty stain for cheeks and lips.
4. I LOVE the color of this faux fur scarf. Perfect for holiday and winter weather. This one from Madewell is also a gorgeous neutral.
5. I am a HUGE fan of these water bottles ever since I received one as a bridesmaid gift. Easily washable and super stylish, perfect for ladies on the go.
6. I got one of these candles last year and it is one of my favorite candles of all time. It smells amazing but looks so pretty, I yell at Craig if he lights it for too long because I want it to last forever, haha. Stocking up on more of these this year, this is my favorite scent.
7. These wireless headphones come in so many fun colors and they have 14 hours of play time per charge. The headband is also removable and machine washable.
8. The prettiest planner I ever did see. I actually just gave this as a gift and I kind of want to buy one for myself. I’m old school when it comes to calendars and love to write everything down. Pretty much anything by Rifle Paper Co is a good idea.
9. Books are another one of my favorite gifts to give. This one has recipes and projects to inspire cozy living. Shopbop has the best selection of curated books I always stock up each year and most are around $30 and under.
10. I wear this necklace everyday. I’ve had so many people email me to say they bought it after seeing it on the blog and it’s their favorite necklace. It’s so beautifully made and perfect for layering or wearing alone.
11. Such a fun polish color for holiday and they have shades for every zodiac sign.
12. One of my all-time favorite beauty products. The bottle looks gorgeous on any vanity and the skin-softening toner smells amazing. Make it a pair and add the rose face mask.
13. You’ve probably seen these bows before because I bought them in every color! Such a great stocking stuffer.
14. The prettiest color knit and I love the slightly cropped length, perfect for high rise jeans. So easy to dress this one up or down.
15. These are the most fun and festive earrings and they come in five colors.
Yours are some of my absolute favorite gift guides! That J. crew turtleneck is glorious! Can’t wait for more 🙂
Great gift ideas! I am definitely asking for sweaters this Christmas!
A great list, but personally I’m all about 2 & 14!
These are all great ideas. I love this. I love this time of the year. It is so fun getting gifts for your friends and watching them open it.
xo, Meghan | http://tanlinesanddaisies.com/