It’s here. Gift guide season is upon us, Thanksgiving is a week away and I can’t believe how quickly these past few months have flown by. Tuesday I kicked off my gift guides with a great round-up of my favorite things from Brahmin. Today, I’m sharing one of my favorites of the entire holiday season, the entertaining gift guide. I’m such a sucker for home decor and I love finding things to give friends and family either to decorate their own homes or as host/hostess gifts for holiday parties. This year I’ve created a Holiday tab in the navigation where you can find all of my holiday content (gift guides, sales, outfit inspiration, recipes). I’ve also created a special Holiday Shop with all of my gift picks for the season. So without further ado, here’s some of my favorite gifts for the entertainer.
1. Mirror Tray (on sale!) – If you follow me on Instagram then you’ve almost definitely seen this mirror tray. It is one of my all-time favorite purchases. It’s as gorgeous as it is functional and it’s really affordable.
3. Cheese Knives – You may recognize these because they were also in last year’s gift guide. They’re a great price point and a nice way to say “thank you” to a party host.
4. Metallic Banded Glassware (on sale!) – I saw these at West Elm when I went to visit their new store in Providence and I haven’t stopped thinking about them since. A set of four would make such a nice gift and they come in three different styles.
5. Brass Inlay Cheese Board – I have too many of these to count at home but one can never have too many. The brass inlay on this one is such a pretty detail. It’s also a great price point at under $40.
6. Diptyque Candles – When all else fails, get candles. I love giving and receiving candles. It’s sort of an easy gift but a nice one nonetheless. Diptyque seems to be the candle lover’s candle for it’s long burn time, pretty packaging and clean smell. This votive set is another great option.
7. Faux Fur Throw – I received a similar blanket as a gift last year and it was one of my favorite things to curl up on the couch with. The pom pom detail also looks festive and chic when you use it as a throw.
9. Brass Bar Cart (on sale!) – Yes, I’ve 100% jumped on the bar cart bandwagon. This one is so beautiful. I recently purchased this one and I can’t believe how great the quality is for the price (under $120!).
More Gift Picks