Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales + Top Picks
One / Two / Three / Four / Five / Six / Seven / Eight / Nine / Ten / Eleven / Twelve (Here under $100 until 11/28)
It seems that Black Friday no longer actually starts on Friday, so for those of you starting your shopping early, I’m sharing my top picks tonight. I guess I’m having a thing with neutrals lately, they’re so easy to style and will always remain classic so they make great gifting options. Since we’re traveling in early December I’m trying to finish all of my holiday shopping before we leave (of course I’ll be buying lots of gifts abroad too) and taking advantage of some really incredible sales happening through Monday. Here are my top picks:
- Nordstrom – Just bought these ankle boots (under $100) for London and they are SO comfortable, truly. Can’t beat this gorgeous Vince cardigan at 50% off.
- Shopbop – Save up to 25% off With Code GOBIG16 until 11/28 – These heels I styled here and here are so fun for holiday. I love this sweater by Velvet.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything w/ code CYBER50 – A great time to shop for cashmere. This faux fur stole is gorgeous, I have it in gray.
- French Connection – 40% off site wide w/ code F40BLF – This camel coat is so beautiful (see it styled here and here). I love this tweed skirt I wore in Charleston and this sweater (styled here) is one of my favorites right now.
- Anthropologie – 20% off full price items w/ code STACKS – Just got these velvet pants to wear for holiday parties. Love this boho peasant dress.
- Talbots – 50% off one item plus 40% off entire purchase – This tan faux fur stole (styled here) is a favorite.
- ASOS – 30% off site wide w/ code THANKFUL30 – Love this shaggy faux fur coat and this pleated maxi.
- LOFT – 50% off site wide use code CYBERMONDAY – Get this look I posted entirely on sale.
- REVOLVE – Extra 20% off final sale w/ code CYBER20 – Sizes are pretty limited so I’m not giving any specific picks but there’s lots of good stuff!
- Glossier – 20% off site wide – Their ONLY sale of the year. My favorite products are the priming moisturizer and boy brow.
- Pottery Barn – Tons of really good deals on the site – This mirror tray is a favorite.
- West Elm – Up to 50% off on tons of items. A few things from my home decor gift guide are on sale.
- J.Crew – 40% off everything w/ code HOLIDAY – This tan cashmere wrap is so beautiful, a great gift for the traveler. Cozy PJs make a great gift.
- Madewell – 25% off w/ code CYBERMONDAY – This sherpa cocoon coat looks so cozy and I love these high top vans.
- Urban Outfitters – Up to $50 off your order – This faux fur coat and metallic jumpsuit I styled here are a must.
- Larsson & Jennings – 15% off w/ code LJ15, My favorite watch company, I own three. The Lugano 40mm, the Lugano 26 mm and the new Norse. They are Swiss made and the quality is unmatched. They make a special and timeless gift.
- Neiman Marcus – Get up to a $750 gift card w/ purchase use code GC4YOU. Perfect time to get the ultimate luxury, a Mason Pearson brush.
- Net-A-Porter – Up to 50% off sale – Tons of great knitwear and outerwear options on sale.
- L.L. Bean – 20% off w/ $50 purchase – I am in LOVE with this sweater (see it here on Craig’s blog) and this men’s fisherman is the warmest thing you can possibly wear in cold temps.
- Velvet by Graham & Spencer – 30% off w/ code One of my favorites for basics and knits. They have the best cashmere sweaters, this faux shearling coat I styled here is reversible.
Disclosure: if you buy something through the links on this blog, we may earn an affiliate commission. We only feature products we would personally recommend. Thank you for your support.
I’m loving all of these sales and deals!
Typically Linda || Instagram