Smoothies are one of my go-to snacks lately because they’re quick, healthy and easy for me to digest. I’ve had to eat lots of smaller meals during my pregnancy because I get sick if I feel hungry and I get sick if I feel too full. It’s a delicate balance. So I make smoothies everyday and I’m constantly trying new combinations. This berry peach smoothie is delicious and with some granola on top totally fulfilling as a mid-day or afternoon snack. Blueberries are a great superfood packed with antioxidants along with fiber and Vitamin C. This smoothie also calls for hemp seeds which have essential fatty acids and are a great source of plant-based protein.
- 1 cup organic frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup organic frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup organic orange juice (sub with nut or oat milk for less sugar)
- 1/2 cup coconut water (skip this if using nut/oat milk)
- 3 tablespoons organic hemp seeds
- Go Raw Organic Sprouted Granola (for topping)
Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. If it’s too thin add more frozen fruit or if it won’t blend add more liquid. Top with granola. Enjoy!
Great recipes. I like the information you share, it’s as interesting as playing Run 3
This website was a lot of fun for me. You are providing a fantastic resource, and you are giving it away for free.
I think this is a fantastic article, and I really appreciate you letting me know about it. That is precisely what I had hoped to find, and I really hope that you will keep sharing content that is of such high quality in the years to come.