Jewelry is so much more than just stones and metal displayed on our ears, neck and wrists. Jewelry is a beautiful avenue of self-expression. People use jewelry as a way to accent their outfits, whether you are heading into work or out to dinner with friends. There are so many fun ways to accessorize with jewelry, whether it’s with bracelets, rings, earrings or necklaces. Jewelry can have such special and significant meaning as well. Having everyday pieces that you wear is a special way to feel connected to yourself and your loved ones. The color choice, gemstones, shape, size, detailing– everything about jewelry can be personalized to your style and taste. Some people love both gold and silver jewelry, while others wear just one or the other. Jewelry has a special way of sharing with others things that are close to your heart and expressing what is important to you.
If you are looking to invest in some beautiful jewelry that is also affordable and feels special, today’s post is for you. We are sharing 5 affordable jewelry brands to help you choose something you will love that will last a lifetime!
5 Affordable Jewelry Brands
Founded in Salt Lake City, Katie Waltman began making jewelry pieces for herself after being inspired by her grandmother’s bead collection. Soon after, her gorgeous collections became highly desired. Fun fact– Katie is also a violinist. What we love about Katie Waltman Jewelry is it has such a beautiful refined look, but is also super affordable. With everything from delicate bracelets to beautiful beaded necklaces and chains, nature inspired designs and classic looks, you can’t go wrong with Katie Waltman Jewelry.
Some of our favorites from Katie Waltman:
- Gold Filled Beaded Bracelets– Jess’s favorite. She wears hers everyday and said it holds up as well as her 14k gold jewelry!
- Miniature Birthstone Necklace and Birthstone Huggie Earrings– Makes a great gift for a new mom!
- Crystal Double Wrap Necklace– Such a pretty and versatile necklace.
- Smooth Paperclip Chain Bracelet– Another delicate and beautiful everyday staple.
We are big ABLE fans around here and their jewelry is no exception. They make such gorgeous simple pieces that also feel so special and unique. The best part. All of their jewelry is ethically made at their HQ in Nashville. ABLE’s mission is to support and empower women through their entire supply chain. We love all of the options to personalize jewelry with ABLE with special, symbolic phrases, dates or names, birthstones, etc. Use code JAK15 for 15% off your purchase at ABLE.
Some of Our Favorites From ABLE:
- Circle Ring– This delicate circle ring is textured and perfect for forever on your hand!
- Letter Necklace – One of Jess’s favorites. She wears this everyday and it was also originally part of her first collection with ABLE.
- Layered Vista Necklace– Such a delicate and pretty layered look that can be personalized.
- Column Cuff Bracelet– A gorgeous cuff bracelet that’s classic and timeless. The inside of the cuff can also be customized with a special message.
- Celine Huggie Hoops – A stunning and simple everyday hoop earring that looks chic with everything!
We love that Mejuri prioritizes quality, craftmanship, sustainability and they even have an empowerment fund to support underrepresented women and nonbinary people. They are another favorite for simplistic, delicate and quality pieces that will last a lifetime and easily transition from day to night. With everything from simple chain necklaces with options for adding diamonds, pendants, pearls and gemstones to gorgeous rings and layering bracelets.
Some of Our Favorites from Mejuri:
- Layered Bar Necklace– This is such a pretty and simple everyday piece that would go with any look.
- Beaded Ring– Mejuri’s rings are great for stacking and are simple enough to add and wear several on each hand.
- Engravable Bar Bracelet– This would be such a pretty pairing with the layered bar necklace and the option to engrave something special like a name, mantra or phrase.
At Omi Woods all orders are individually and ethically made. We love that they create heirlooms with a contemporary look, while also maintaining a deep connection to their roots in Africa. Omi Wood offers a wide range in price of jewelry from affordable to more splurge worthy pieces, and it’s a Black woman-owned business.
Some of Our Favorites From Omi Woods:
- The Double Up Coin Necklace – So pretty to add to wear a layered look and we love that you can choose to gift one to a friend.
- The Bamboo Pearl Earrings– This statement earring features delicate detailing and both traditional and contemporary style.
- THE COWRIE Abundance Necklace I– The Cowrie was once a form of currency in Africa and is now a symbol of abundance and prosperity.
Missoma is a demi-fine jewelry brand designed in London with quality, responsibility, community led and fashion-forward layering pieces. We love Missoma jewelry because of the versatility and range of unique pieces made with sustainability and consciously sourced materials.
Some of Our Favorites From Missoma:
- Aegis Double Chain Bracelet Set– Such a pretty and dainty addition to layering bracelets.
- Lucy Williams Horn Necklace– A gorgeous 18k gold plated horn necklace that’s wearable for everyday.
- Lena Charm Necklace– Always love a moonstone and this Lena charm is so pretty on the dainty necklace.
What are your favorite affordable jewelry brands? Let us know in the comments below!
Disclosure: if you buy something through the links on this blog, we may earn an affiliate commission. We only feature products we would personally recommend. Thank you for your support.