We’re big fans of bubbly around here so we’re taking full advantage of the chance to include it in a cocktail. With July 4th weekend coming up, the official start of summer in Newport, we’ve decided to do an adult twist on a summer classic: strawberry lemonade popsicles with champagne. They couldn’t be any easier to make (and delicious) and the presentation is lovely. You can pre-make the pops and when guests arrive, just add bubbly.
1. Pour the entire bag of frozen strawberries into a blender.
2. Fill the blender with enough lemonade to cover the strawberries.
3. Blend until smooth, add more lemonade if you need to.
4. Pour this mixture into popsicle molds and freeze.
5. When you’re ready to serve remove the popsicle from the molds, add one to each glass and pour champagne over the popsicle. Garnish the glass with a wedge of lemon.
Simple and satisfying, we’re excited to try this out with a variety of our favorite summer juices. What are your favorite summer drinks? Let us know what you’re serving up at your summer parties in the comments.
Disclosure: if you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission. Thank you for your support of this blog.