Jess Ann Kirby shares her favorite throw blankets for fall with her two rescue puppies
Everyone loves cozy throw blankets around here (furry friends included). They’re basically a fall (and winter) requirement. No Netflix and chill is complete without a cozy throw to curl up in. These neutral options are super soft and perfect for just about any color scheme you’ve got going on in your home. They’re also a great way to add some texture to your couch, accent chair or bedding. Keep a few on hand for chilly nights, they look great in a basket beside the sofa or draped over the couch for an extra cozy factor.
From (top down) left to right / Throw in featured image
1. Cruelty free never looked so luxe. The soft fur will add some style to your sofa.
Fox Faux Fur Throw Blanket, $149; nordstrom.com
2. A thick wool knit and the tassels on the ends are irresistible!
Dante Throw, $149; crateandbarrel.com
3. While the color goes with everything, the uneven stripes are a pretty preppy touch.
Avery Throw, $398; serenaandlily.com
5. Contrasting trim and pom poms? We’re in love.
Adelaide Throw, $298; serenaandlily.com
6. Think pink. Blush that is. You can do no wrong with this new neutral.
Faux Fur Brushed Tips Throw, $89; westelm.com
7. Straight from the Game of Thrones set this furry blanket’s beautiful gradient makes it an immediate classic.
Nordstrom Ombré Flokati Throw, $99; nordstrom.com
8. Herringbone will forever be in style, while the muted colors makes it easy to incorporate with your decor. Brahms Mount Cotton Throw, $179; llbean.com
9. This winter white will pop draped over your sofa—no matter what color it is.
Shaggy Plush Faux Fur Blanket, $149-$169; nordstrom.com