5 Minute Summer Clean Beauty Makeup Tutorial
26 Jun 2019
I wanted to show you guys what I do for most days in the summer if I’m wearing makeup. It’s incredibly simple, super quick and very easy. The best part, everything is non-toxic clean beauty. If you’d rather skip foundation, I also love Ilia tinted moisturizer (shade T2) and it has SPF20. I would follow the same steps just swap the Vapour Foundation for Ilia tinted moisturizer. See links for products and the video tutorial below.
***Click here first for 15% off Follain applied at checkout***
- Josh Rosebrook Tinted Nutrient Daycream
- Vapour Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation (shade 117)
- Ilia Liquid Light Serum Highlighter (Nova)
- Dr. Hauschka Bronzing Tint
- Juice Beauty Cream Blush (Bright Pink)
- Ilia Illuminator (cosmic dancer)
- Ilia Concealer (SC2- Yucca)
- Beautycounter Brow Pencil (Medium)
- Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara
- Kari Gran Tinted Lip Whip Peppermint
- Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Mist
- Ilia Moondance Radiance Translucent Powder SPF 20
Disclosure: if you buy something through the links on this blog, we may earn an affiliate commission. We only feature products we would personally recommend. Thank you for your support.
I use almost the same makeup and definitely can agree that these are the best! Especially ILIA mascara. That mascara is incredible!
I have heard SUCH incredible things about ILIA and yet to try them! Adding to my list fo sho! xx Shannon • http://www.essellesse.com
wow, so cool! I love it!!!