Happy first Monday of 2021. It will now take me approximately 6 months to get used to writing 2021 instead of 2020. I hope all of you had a nice break over the holidays. For the first time in years I didn’t work between Christmas and New Years, at all. I didn’t write down goals, didn’t check my email, took long breaks from social media and just generally checked out, and it was glorious. Need to do more of that this year.
I always love rounding up the top 10s. Sometimes I look back and am surprised by what’s been clicked the most, this year I looked back and thought, I wrote that in 2020? Here are the top 10s of 2020, the most read blog posts, the most shopped products (lots of skincare not surprisingly) and reader favorites. Thank you for being a part of this community, I am very much looking forward to creating more space for connection and honest conversations in 2021.
2020 Top 10s and Reader Favorites
Top 10 Blog Posts
Top 10 Most Shopped
1. The Rhinestone Headband – Are we surprised? Haha.
2. Supergoop Glow Screen – Still an everyday fave. All I wear most days.
3. Our Place, The Always Pan – Use code BYE2020 for 20% off.
4. Farmacy Honeymoon Glow – Did not use in my first trimester.
5. Sezane Leontin Sweater – Just came back in stock! I have a medium, it runs small and also slightly cropped.
6. NuFace Trinity Microcurrent Device – Also popped up a lot in the reader favorite submissions.
7. Isle of Paradise Tanning Drops – Haven’t used these in a while and now I’m reminded I should get back on that train.
8. GoopGlow Overnight Glow Peel – This is an amazing at home peel.
9. Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 – Really great for in between salon appointments, especially since most of us are not doing our regular appointments.
10. Brixton Joanna Hat – This has been in the top 10 list for a few years now. Still my favorite summer hat hands down.
Blundstone Boots – Not just for New Englanders, I’ve also heard from readers everywhere that the Blundstone boots are a go-to for everything from hikes to everyday errands. I went a full size up and then used the insert they provided for the right fit.
Equilibria CBD – This has consistently been a reader favorite, especially the relief cream. My code jessannkirby is good for 15% off for new subscribers.
Manuka Honey Cleansing Balm – One of my holy grail skincare products and looks like the same can be said for many of you. It’s especially great for dry winter skin.
Smartwool Socks – Currently wearing them as I type this and have basically been in a pair of Smartwool socks everyday since we moved to Vermont.
Bissell IconPet Vacuum – Vacuuming has never been more fun.
Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Pullover – I got this when I was pregnant and sized way up to a large but I still love the oversized fit.
AGolde Dee Shorts – Definitely a summer favorite of mine too!
White + Warren Cashmere Beanie – My code Jess20 for 20% off still works.
Disclosure: if you buy something through the links on this blog, we may earn an affiliate commission. We only feature products we would personally recommend. Thank you for your support.