Fall Favorites from Polo Ralph Lauren

I don’t know if it gets any more “fall in New England” than this. I am absolutely in love with these pieces from Polo Ralph Lauren. Perfect for layering, this herringbone blazer is probably my favorite. It’s the most beautiful olive color, a slightly slim fit but menswear inspired and a cotton wool blend so it’s incredibly soft. Paired with this fair isle sweater that’s cozy and warm it’s the quintessential autumn inspired combination. This wool trench is a gorgeous take on this season’s plaid trend, understated, preppy and menswear inspired. Another great layering piece that would also look gorgeous with a pair of tailored trousers and a turtleneck sweater. It’s so exciting to see the leaves start to change here. We walked around Roger Williams Park and took in the beginning of foliage season. It really is my favorite time of year, obviously because of the beauty that comes with the changing leaves but also because I get to wear gorgeous pieces like this.

Shop the Post

Herringbone Blazer
Wool Trench
Fair Isle Sweater
Jeans

Share:

Polo Ralph Lauren Fall Favorites

Thank you to Polo Ralph Lauren for partnering with me on this post.

10 Comments

1. Rach says:

These Polo Ralph Lauren pieces are amazing!!

2. STUNNING Autumn look – you’ve done such a lovely job!

Rebecca | http://www.peppermintdolly.com

3. Kristin says:

Love Ralph Lauren! I worked at one of their boutiques out of college and let’s just say I gave most of my money earned back into Ralph’s pockets. I gave a good collection of tweed jackets that I still wear 8 years later to this day. The quality is fantastic and the style timeless!!
    Kristin

• Jessica says:

Haha I would have done the EXACT same thing. But good investment because you’ll have those pieces forever, they really are timeless.

4. Deirdre says:

Love your posts! Can you tell me where your booties are from?

Deirdre

5. Anonymous says:

I came across your poshmark and noticed a few of the items were gifted items you’ve “unboxed” on Instagram. Like the Ralph Lauren jacket and shoobop Cali/York sweater. Wondering your thoughts on terms of if you feel this is ethical or bad for brand relations?

• Jessica says:

Good question. About 90% of gifted items I am getting rid of I donate or give to friends. Ultimately, if a brand is sending me something, it’s up to me what I do with that item. As I’ve written before, a majority of the content I create is not paid for, so while items may be gifted, it’s not necessarily a source of income. At the same time I know my followers like the opportunity to purchase things I’ve worn and posted. I make these available on Poshmark because I get messages often from followers and readers asking me to post these items for sale if I ever decide to do so. I also use a lot of gifted items for giveaways and I think/would hope from a brand perspective, they understand that I’m not going to keep every piece that is gifted to me forever, and that it is up to me what I do with those items once they’ve been sent. I use any money I get from selling gifted items (and non-gifted) to donate to charity, along with any commission I make from my Amazon sales. I’ve also moved towards requesting that brands and PR companies not send me things unsolicited, as it just feels wasteful and often times I never even post what has been sent.