Ok ladies, let’s do this. I’ve been thinking about doing BBG for a while and I finally decided now is the time. I set up a little home gym in our basement (see what I got in my Amazon shop) and I’m ready to sweat. I am a little intimidated if I’m being honest, particularly after some of the DMs I got from people about the workout. It’s funny because it seems like people either love it or hate it. I don’t know what to expect, but I’m excited to give it my best shot. So here’s how to participate if you want to do it along with me.
- Sign up for BBG in the Sweat app. If you don’t want to use the app you can also buy the books. I just think the app is easier for me.
- Set up your home gym (or space to workout). You can also do this at the gym if you go to one. I liked this workout because you can do it from home.
- Commit. No quitting. It’s a 12 week program, which means now through almost the end of July. I am officially starting on Monday.
- Come back and check in every Friday. I will do a blog post every Friday afternoon with updates on my progress, what I like/dislike, anything I’m struggling with, etc. I am all about the moral support so I really hope you guys do this with me and comment with your progress.
- Take a before photo. BBG encourages you to do this when you start to see your progress. I’m not thrilled about this, but I’m going to do it. By the end of the 12 weeks it’ll be half way through summer so at least I’ll be tan for my “after.”
I won’t be doing the diet portion of BBG but I’m thinking about sharing some healthy recipes I like and make frequently throughout the week (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks). If you’re interested in that let me know and I can share them on Instagram stories or do some blog posts.