Probably the most requested gift guide all season long, gift ideas for the in-laws and other “hard to buy for” on your list. I’ve got a few of these people that kind of stump me every year. The person that has everything or doesn’t want anything but you still want to get them something. One strategy I always try to employ when buying for these people is to think about what they really love. Whether it’s a hobby like gardening, they love to read or cook, maybe they have pets they love, that usually helps stir up some ideas. Another great option is subscription services, something like Butcher Box (delivers 100% grass-fed beef, free range organic chicken and pork directly to your door) or
2. A desk side calendar that would make any office or countertop look more lovely.
3. A great cookbook for someone that loves healthy eating or is trying to get better about it.
5. When in doubt, just buy plants. I really like giving plants as gifts and succulents are so easy to care for (and inexpensive) they’re a great option.
6. You know your Mom or mother-in-law wants a mug that tells it like it is.
7. A beautiful cookbook that has tons of delicious comfort food recipes and great photography to go along with it.
8. I’ve probably included a Swell bottle in half of my gift guides because they really make great gifts for anyone. I’m always amazed how it manages to keep my water cold for so long.
9. This is one of my favorite books that celebrates creative, entrepreneurial women from around the world with tons of great wisdom and advice throughout.
10. You can’t go wrong with a marble and wood cutting board.
11. For the tea lover, this stainless steel flask brews tea on the go.
12. I recently bought DNA tests for Nora and Fuji and it was pretty fun to get their results. Last year for Christmas my Mom gave us all 23andme DNA tests which is another great gift idea for the family.