Craig and I don’t really buy gifts for each other during the holidays but we definitely spoil the $hit out of our pets. They each have their own stocking, haha. If my Instagram DMs are any indication, many of you are just as obsessed with your pets, so here’s some gift ideas for your fur babies and pet parents this holiday season. You can see the rest of my gift guides here.
1. Is there anything cuter than a cat laying on a taco?
2. Nora loves her fleece jacket and this one from L.L. Bean is super affordable. Waiting for Fuji to be full grown so he can have his own cozy coat.
3. The perfect coffee table book for the dog lover in your life.
6. Because every guy needs undies that have puppies wearing a santa hat on them.
7. Cooking just got cuter for your favorite cat lady with these feline pot holders.
8. There’s nothing my pets (and I) love more than a cozy throw. I have them all over the house so it’s easier to keep the furniture clean, and they love curling up on a soft blanket so it’s a win-win.
9. Such a sweet gift for a pet parent. A custom watercolor portrait of their fur baby.
10. Channel your inner cat lady with this cut beanie.
11. A chic feline inspired phone case for the kitty lover.
12. Stylish food and water bowls for the fur babies.