Today’s gift guide is full of ideas for those people you can’t live without. Your co-worker that makes you laugh until you cry, your dog walker that loves your pets as much as you do, the teacher that makes your kids day at school a little bit better, the tutor, the piano teacher, the housekeeper, and all the other people that make life a little bit easier. Need more gift ideas? You can see all of my gift guides here, and check out my holiday gift shop here.
1. I got this book as a gift last year and it’s one of my favorites. So many insightful reads, I love to pick it up on a Saturday or Sunday and just flip through the pages to find inspiration.
2. Detoxifying, relaxing and calming, need I say more? These bath salts are the perfect day to unwind after a long and stressful day.
3. I bought this book in multiples for gifts this year (I got it from Urban Outfitters but found it for less at Target). One of my favorite things to do in the morning is to read quick and inspiring stories, poems, quotes, etc. This book of poetry is the perfect quick read to start the morning or take a mental break during the day.
5. I’m dying to try this bath soak. I’ve heard rave reviews about how hydrating and softening it is for skin.
6. A desk, cubicle, or classroom wall looks prettier with anything Rifle Paper, particularly this pretty wall calendar.
8. I picked up a few of these candles when we were in Charleston and they smell amazing (and I love that there are lots of cities to choose from).
9. This is probably my favorite cleanser of all time. You have to smell it to believe it. The best way to start (and end) the day. It’s also completely natural (and made here in RI).
10. Love this collar handmade in Brooklyn from marine-grade rope with individually numbered tags.
11. A made in France candle in a hand blown glass jar. Every scent looks divine.
12. This is the best travel size set, not just for trips, but also great to keep at your desk or in your purse for post-gym skincare.
13. Gemstone bracelets with meaning. Each bracelet has different powers, from healing and calming to balancing energy to restoring courage and perseverance.