Gifts for guys can be sooooo tricky. It seems like all of the men in my life are SO particular. That said over the years I’ve gotten a little bit better about figuring out what they’ll like. I stick to a lot of the same brands and general gift ideas because know that I know what works I just go with that. Here’s some of my favorites things for the guys (disclaimer: some of these I’ve already given as gifts and they were a hit).
1. L.L. Bean fisherman sweater – Ok so confession, I have this sweater and I LOVE it. It’s one of my favorite sweaters. It’s crazy warm and stylish. Also a great gift for your boyfriend, husband, brother, Dad, seriously any guy will love this well made, warm and timeless sweater.
2. Larsson & Jennings Watch – One of my favorite watch brands this all black watch is classic and great for everyday wear.
3. Allbirds sneakers – Craig and I both just got a pair of these sneakers and we are hooked. Made with 100% wool (but not at all itchy) they are comfy, washable, and you don’t have to wear socks with them.
4. Fleece line flannel button down – A classic fleece lined flannel is a great fall/winter staple and L.L. Bean kind of has the flannel game down.
5,6,7. Jack Black Body Wash, Moisturizer, Deodorant – Craig loves this brand. It smells really nice, ladies you can use it too and is great for sensitive skin. Just a really good skincare product. And it’s made in the US.
8. Plaid Dopp Kit – I’m pretty sure I linked to this last year, but it’s such a classic gift option. Every guy needs a dopp kit, especially if they travel often.
9. Cable Knit Hat – Love this hat for the guys, and the style is a bit unisex so you can totally “borrow” it.
10. Headphones – Good headphones are such a great gift (to give and receive). Something you might not necessarily want to splurge on for yourself so treat one of the guys on your list to really nice headphones they’ll have forever.
11. Leather Gloves – These lined leather gloves should last a lifetime. And they’re a great style for any guy to use on their commute to work or cutting wood in the yard.
12. Timberland Boots – Craig has these boots and absolutely loves them. They are that perfect “dressy but not too dressy” boot that he can wear to a variety of occasions.
13. Raen Polarized Sunglasses – These are super lightweight and the lenses are really nice. Another gift I got for Craig a few years ago and they’re still his favorite sunglasses.