My second gift guide of the season, and quite possibly my favorite, is full of gift ideas for the hostess. Whether it’s a casual acquaintance or an old friend, there’s something on here for everyone, including yourself (haha, hint, hint, wink, wink). Yesterday was the launch of my Holiday page so make sure you check it out for all things festive including guide gifts (new guides launching every week), holiday style inspo, entertaining and decor ideas.
1. I LOVE a good cheese plate (seriously I did a blog post about it) and my favorite cheese knives were a gift. If you really want to win the prize for best gift, wrap these natural stone cheese knives with a cheese board and your favorite cheese for the host/hostess.
2. I can’t even tell you how many people I’ve given this candle to (including myself). Not only is the jar itself beautiful but it smells incredible and the scent isn’t too overpowering. It also lasts FOREVER. I stock up on these every time I go to Anthropologie.
3. I searched for a bar cart FOREVER and I really didn’t want to spend a fortune. I still can’t believe the quality and style of this one for the price (and it ships free). It’s also great for anyone with a small space as it doesn’t take up a ton of room.
4. There are so many uses for this brass mirrored tray. I have one in my bathroom where I keep all my products and one on my bar cart for all my pretty glassware.
5. Tie this pretty bottle stopper onto a nice bottle of wine (or your hosts favorite beverage) with a velvet bow, couldn’t be easier!
7. Confession, I want this! Craig and I recently started to collect cookbooks and this one looks particularly appealing. Recipes for better skin and gut health, count me in. I”m dying to try the inner beauty powder too, my friend said it cleared up her eczema in days!
8. My friend Grace just started working at Follain and sent me this soap last week, I haven’t stopped using it since. I use it for dishes, to clean my makeup brushes, and to bathe the dogs! It’s super gentle, smells amazing, looks great on the counter and the packaging is completely reusable.
9. Like I said, I love cheese plates. I also love to collect marble and wooden boards (if you’ve seen my kitchen you know what I mean). A great decorative piece for kitchen shelves or countertops and of course lovely for serving.
10. This wireless speaker is definitely a bit of a splurge but I love the sleek, retro look and it comes in 4 really fun colors.