THE BEST STRIPED DRESS FOR SUMMER

Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_

PHOTOGRAPHY BY CRAIG MACKAY

STRIPED DRESS c/o (also avl here) / SNEAKERS / BACKPACK / BRACELET / SUNGLASSES / WATCH

This dress may look slightly familiar. Back in March when I was in the Bahamas I lived in it (see here) in the other color version. A striped dress is such an easy throw on and go piece and in the summer when all I want to do is get out the door, whether it’s to the beach or drinks, that is my number one priority for getting dressed. I find the fit to be really flattering, it’s more of a shift shape but the shorter hem makes your legs look longer, even with sneakers! To show how versatile this dress really is, I teamed up with two of my favorite bloggers (and friends) Grace of the Stripe and Julia of Lemon Stripes. They’ve both styled this dress differently here and here so make sure you check out their posts and see how many ways you can wear it!

[thefeedproducts style=’four’]

Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_-2Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_-4Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_-13Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_-5Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_-10Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_-16Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_-9Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_-8 Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_-3 Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_-14Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_-12Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_-7Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_-11Cotton stripe dress new balance sneakers Prosecco & Plaid_-17

17 Comments
Share:

17 Comments

1. Natali says:

Such a sweet combo, looking lovely in this summertime dress. 🙂

2. Amy says:

I just love stripes- especially for summer! Love this dress and it looks great on you. Thanks for sharing.
    XOXO, Amy @ Jeans and a Tea

3. Kate says:

Cute dress! Love the pockets in the front!

Taffeta & Tulips

4. Grace Atwood says:

absolutely gorgeous, friend! Love how you paired it with sneaks… I think I shall do the same next time!

5. love this striped drss on you! so casual chic but i could easily see you dressing it up with heels and fun jewelry! Also, loving your pooch in the photos…soo cute! XO

@stylemelauren

6. Julia Dzafic says:

Love how you styled it! Of course you look the chicest in sneakers… 🙂

7. Diana says:

Your dress is too cute!
    || D I A N A ||

8. Maggie says:

I kind of agree – this dress looks like a must-have!!

9. Rox-Anne says:

I am loving the striped dress and sneakers look! I wore a similar look over the weekend purely by accident. I hurt my foot and wanted something comfortable and ended up loving the look! I love the idea of teaming up with your friends to come up with different looks. It goes to show how versatile the dress really is! xx Rox-Anne, Celebratingthislife.ca

• Jessica says:

Thanks Rox-Anne! I am always a little weary of wearing sneakers with a dress but particularly for summer it’s just so easy and comfortable.

10. jul1992 says:

Wow, You look amazing in this outfit! 😀
    Are your New Balance sneakers comfy without any socks?

11. […] THE BEST STRIPED DRESS FOR SUMMER […]